At Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), we challenge the status quo; embrace change, and act strategically in introducing new products and technologies to one of today’s most demanding and fast-paced industries.
With a flat leadership, our employees are provided with immediate visibility to high level solutions which impact our bottom line performance. In addition to this, our cross-functional career paths allow individuals to learn, develop and grow in a variety of areas that provide beneficial learning opportunities in every facet of our business.
Where you begin is not necessarily where you will end up. Employees at FCA are in charge of their careers. So let’s get started and see where you go. Begin by visiting one of these career areas:
Software & Electric and Electronics
This team encompasses the skills, capability and talent for the development of all software and electronic hardware components for our vehicles. In addition, this team requires the skills to develop Quality SW and HW EE as well as the skills to analyze and develop SW algorithms based on the means to collect data, analyze and make decisions based on our customer needs and expectations.
The Engineering team includes: vehicle research, development, integration and validation activities, including all components and sub-systems over the entire life cycle.
Program & Project Management
This team develops business activities, builds program planning, and executes lead projects for vehicles, platforms, modules, propulsion systems, including:
- Identifying and developing new business with partners
- Defining and implementing program and project management processes for Vehicles, Platforms, Modules, Powertrains…;
- Managing Vehicle, Platform, Module or Powertrain project ownership;
- Leading and managing project execution to reach quality, economic, technical and planning targets.
This team is in charge of:
- Imagining and implementing, in overall coherence, a style strategy taking into account the specifics of each region, able to enrich and differentiate the image of each brand. Ensure their integrity.
- Proposing concepts and innovative products.
- Creating and developing the exterior and interior styling of vehicles.
- Advising on positioning and brand identity in terms of visual identity and design elements and contributing to the promotion of the brands and the Company.
This team combines the vehicle design and production functions within the Company to implement industrial systems by:
- Ensuring the vehicle and its sub-systems are assembled, and all associated conformity checks completed, in compliance with workers’ safety and health regulations.
- Meeting all final assembly sub-system operating and investment costs, quality, lead time and deadline objectives.
- Organizing assembly plant production to deliver finished vehicles to inspection area while meeting quality, quantity, cost and deadline criteria.
This team also includes the management and expertise of infrastructure projects at Stellantis; maintenance and engineering services at industrial sites, tertiary sectors and testing facilities.
This team is in charge of managing both physical and informational flows from suppliers to the end customer, with the aim of providing the right product (parts, vehicles or spare parts), at the right time and at the right location. In addition, this team is always in a search of continuous improvement of customer satisfaction in terms of delivery times and quality, as well as inventory levels and costs.
This team ensures every customer’s journey with Stellantis’ products and services is world class. To achieve this ambition mission, we focus on the following:
- Definition of Processes, Product and Sales/Service Quality Targets to respond to customer expectations.
- Implementation of the Quality Management System, methods and guidelines.
- Management of all Quality objectives throughout the Definition, Production, Product Life and Sales/Service Life Cycles in all Regions.
Sales & Marketing
This team covers the following activities:
- Marketing business accountabilities: strategic marketing, product & services marketing, communication marketing and strategies, supported by Digital and CRM operational marketing.
- Commercial business lines accountabilities: sales channels, new cars, used cars, B2B/ B2C, spare parts and aftermarket services.
- Aftermarket Technical performances: maintenance methods & vehicle repairs, warranty and service contracts, aftermarket maintenance workshop, technical climate and network support
This team includes activities directly contributing to the design, marketing and trade of financial products and services. It also includes insurance services, process management and risk control.
ICT Digital & Data
This team includes all activities related to design, development, integration and maintenance of the Company’s information systems.
This team is charged with defending the Company’s global interests and reputation, while finding ways to achieve its business and financial objectives consistent with applicable law.
This team provides parts, equipment goods and services in compliance with the Company’s quality, pricing and deadline requirements.
This team includes a variety of activities directly contributing to the Company’s financial management.
Human Resources & Transformation
This team is in charge of defining and deploying employee resources, in addition to corporate programs and policies. It is also home to assistant support functions.
The team’s mission is to ensure the development of great and sustainable awareness and reputation with the press and key opinion leaders in addition to its employees and stakeholders.