This team combines the vehicle design and production functions within the Company to implement industrial systems by:
- Ensuring the vehicle and its sub-systems are assembled, and all associated conformity checks completed, in compliance with workers’ safety and health regulations.
- Meeting all final assembly sub-system operating and investment costs, quality, lead time and deadline objectives.
- Organizing assembly plant production to deliver finished vehicles to inspection area while meeting quality, quantity, cost and deadline criteria.
This team also includes the management and expertise of infrastructure projects at Stellantis; maintenance and engineering services at industrial sites, tertiary sectors and testing facilities.
This team is in charge of managing both physical and informational flows from suppliers to the end customer, with the aim of providing the right product (parts, vehicles or spare parts), at the right time and at the right location. In addition, this team is always in a search of continuous improvement of customer satisfaction in terms of delivery times and quality, as well as inventory levels and costs.
This team ensures every customer’s journey with Stellantis’ products and services is world class. To achieve this ambition mission, we focus on the following:
- Definition of Processes, Product and Sales/Service Quality Targets to respond to customer expectations.
- Implementation of the Quality Management System, methods and guidelines.
- Management of all Quality objectives throughout the Definition, Production, Product Life and Sales/Service Life Cycles in all Regions.