Platform Engineering Manager
Career Area: ICT, Digital and Data
Date Posted: February 10, 2023
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to create something new and original.
At Stellantis, we’re breaking with the past and launching a new software organization built from the ground up. The Stellantis Software organization (SWX) was established in 2021 and brings an entirely new vision to the driving experience. Our mission is to design the most captivating experiences in Mobility, bringing “tomorrow’s” tech innovations closer to today, everyday. If you’re ready to help lead this automotive technology transformation, we want to hear from you.
Visit https://careers.fcagroup.com/nextgen/ to learn more.
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Lead operations with documentation, service levels, quality, performance dashboards, and improvement efforts
- Implement standards and procedures, work with the team
- To ensure conformity to standards and best practices Incident management, triage the activities and work with stakeholders and communicate with timely updates
- Prepare for and respond to audits for compliance with established standards, policies, guidelines and procedures
- Collaborate with Data Engineering and Data Governance Teams in release planning, training, and hand-offs
- Manage processes at various levels of maturity, while maintaining consistent quality and throughput expectations
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and ensure visibility of all operational metrics to peers and leaders
- Managing a 24/7 support rotation
- Experienced with managing people
- Able to lead by example and teach junior staff DevOps best practices
- Being a self-starter
- Awesome communication skills
- Be an expert in DevOps best practices
FCA Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum EIGHT (8) years experience provisioning resources in AWS including: s3, ec2, Kinesis, RDS, etc.
- Solid understanding of networking principles
- Ensure security is built-in and not an afterthought
- Ensure 24×7 automated monitoring of environments and services by working with development and operations teams
- Can provision a Kubenetes cluster in AWS from scratch
- Solid Kubernetes skills including using Argo, Vault, helm charts
- Drive infrastructure as code using tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Experience provisioning Hive metastores
- Experience with Hadoop
- Able to create a CI/CD pipeline using tools like Github, Jenkins and CircleCi
- Provisioning monitoring tools like Prometheus, and Datadog, PagerDuty
- Managing Airflow deployments
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- You were a former developer or data engineer
- Have deployed Kafka, Spark or Flink from scratch without using a managed service
Our benefits reflects the STELLANTIS commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.