Instructional Designer-Connected Services
Career Area: Human Resource and Transformation
Date Posted: March 22, 2023
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
The Instructional Designer develops and implements training content that ensures advocate preparedness to handle customer contacts related to Connected Service features and subscriptions. The Connected Services platform provides subscription based, flexible, and easy-to-use connected features and services available in equipped vehicles.
The Instructional Designer has responsibility to develop content for all aspects of connected services training, including new hire, continuous education, and maintenance of the curriculum. The role expectations are to collaborate with a team of designers and subject matter experts to identify people, process, and technology gaps then develop solutions to remediate needs in accordance with business objectives. The designer may be asked to analyze, design, and implement solutions for instructor led, virtual, eLearning, or hybrid learning methodologies and develop all needed performance support. The Instructional Designer may be required to facilitate Train the Trainer (T3) or Instructor Led Training periodically.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Development or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in curriculum design and training delivery with a focus on Adult Learning Theory
- Proven technical writing and English language skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- 3 years of Instructional Design experience in a call center environment
Experience working with telematics or connected services programs
- Application and adherence to accepted Instructional Design methodology such as ADDIE/SAM/Other
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Utilization and/or Administration)
- Use of authoring/media tools to implement web based, digital, and/or multi-media learning methodologies (Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud)
Our benefits reflects the STELLANTIS commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.