Candidate will provide strong technical support onsite at Vehicle Assembly plant for pre-production builds and launch for HVAC and Engine Systems commodities, mostly focused on HVAC and Cooling Systems (future builds could include support for exhaust, air intake and fuel systems)
· Represent HVAC and Engine Systems Product Development engineering onsite at Vehicle Assembly Plant for builds
· Root cause issues at assembly or EOL (end of line)
· Communicate issues to responsible Model Project Chief and Design Release Engineer to develop solutions on assembly issues.
· Coordinate PERs (Production Evaluation Runs) with plant team on changes
· Review detailed assembly process and identify/resolve issues with support of technical engineering lead teams.
· Work closely with Program HVAC & Eng Systems SSTM (Subsystem Technical Manager) to support onsite technical needs
· Support part reviews and sign off at each build phase
· Technical support Yard Holds / Product Related Issues (PRI’s)
· 100% on-site position at Toluca Plant (no remote or hybrid activities).
● Experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and corrective actions
● Ability to work off shift hours as necessary
At Stellantis, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability. Diverse teams will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future.
Our benefits reflects the STELLANTIS commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.