Disruptive, technology-driven trends are transforming our century-old industry. Digital innovation is not only changing how we drive or view personal transportation, but it will reshape the entire sector over time. Autonomy, mobility as a service, vehicle electrification, and AI, will provide countless opportunities and challenges as the paradigms rapidly shift. Our team is expanding to support the new era of software + hardware solutions. Join Us!
Our global creative team consists of a diverse group of User Experience Designers, Interaction Designers, 2D and 3D Visual Designers, Motion Graphic Artist, Modelers, and Developers. We collaborate with the interior and exterior design studios, product planning, brand teams, software teams, engineering, and outside suppliers through all stages of the product development cycle. We need an expert that champions the user-experience and creates conversations focused on delivering world-class products.
Create rich, digital experiences that build a user-centered ecosystem to enhance our brands and strengthen the relationship with our customers.
As a Brand UX Lead for Stellantis, you are responsible for managing the Brand UX/UI Design Vision and guiding the cross-functional team in executing on that vision. You will translate trends, consumer research, and brand identity into future strategic actions, innovative business models, and consumer value propositions.
As a leader and example of our culture, you will guide and inspire a team of designers with vision, creativity, strong aesthetics, precise execution, and a positive energy that inspires engagement and commitment of the organization. You must be able to identify strengths in key areas for development and assist in identifying/creating development opportunities.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Skillfully motivate and extract visionary work from the designers
- Communicate with the global teams
- Drive alignment and collaboration in process, methods, and execution
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Interior studio & vehicle program teams
- You will be responsible to define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Balance and prioritize workload across a team of designers
- Guide and develop direct reports
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, or Industrial, Product, or Automotive Design, or related area
- A minimum of 10 years of Design experience
- Have led a minimum of 3 Design Programs: production program from Feasibility Brief thru Step 2 or significant completion of a major project or concept vehicle
- Working knowledge of User Experience Design skillsets including, graphic, motion, interaction, product design, etc
- Usage of digital tools: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch, Unity, PowerPoint, etc
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to inspire and engage large audiences
- Ability to drive collaborative relationships
- Experience using Human Resources processes: evaluations, goals, development planning, onboarding, off-boarding, escalation of employee issues, etc
At Stellantis, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability. Diverse teams will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future.
Our benefits reflects the STELLANTIS commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.