Mobilisights : Enabling a Smarter World:
The Account Executive for Mobilisights is a key sales executive role which will build upon the market momentum to drive new as well as recurring revenue growth in the region for Stellantis’ DaaS business.
In this role, your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Own and manage assigned revenue and business development targets for the allocated territory.
- Execute and contribute to the sales strategy to grow the customer base and achieve revenue targets in support of the BU strategy.
- Represent Mobilisights in the market as you pursue leads, identify top prospects and convert them, rapidly acquiring new accounts/logos.
- Own the entire sales cycle from prospecting and building strong pipeline of new logo opportunities while ensuring repeat business from existing customers.
- Work closely with sales ops and technical support teams to maximize revenue via an efficient customer onboarding/integration process and by expeditiously addressing customer issues.
- Align with product and business development teams to expand into new markets/segments.
- Work closely with product and marketing teams to continuously improve product positioning, GTM messages, sales collaterals, events support, and other pre-sales activities.
- Be the voice of customers providing valuable feedback on product pricing, competitive landscape & differentiation, and emerging market trends, to increase win-rate and help develop new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 7+ years of tech sales experience; 5+ in data, SaaS or related fields
- Experience in closing revenue generating complex deals
- Experience licensing data from connected cars and devices a strong plus
- Experience creating business solutions and structuring multi-partite deals (involving S.I., Consulting, etc.) a strong plus
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate:
- 7+ years of ‘quota carrying’ B2B sales experience taking data/digital products to market and owning a territory and/or a market segment/vertical.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in DaaS/SaaS context.
- Successful experiences in creating and scaling up revenue through a hyper growth phase.
- First-hand experience closing new business while taking new products to market.
- Creative and organized, you propose and drive activities to achieve pipeline and revenue goals.
- You are selling solutions and business outcomes more than products; you are a making deals not only managing them.
- Extracting, understanding and documenting customers’ needs and pain points is your natural way of working
- You love to prospect engage the market, build partnerships, and foster the ecosystem while being a natural closer focused on the revenue generated.
- Broad understanding of B2B data ecosystem and business models; experience taking ‘data as a service/product’ to market. Experience with data from connected cars and devices is a huge plus.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills. Gravitas and executive presence with an ability to establish strategic business relationships and influence decision makers at all levels up to C-suite of customer companies.
- Strong professional network in the region across public as well as private sectors; deep understanding, network and experience with data-centric verticals such as, mobility, telematics, fleet management, logistics, transportation, navigation, etc.
- Process and data/analytics experience with strong commitment to using tools and technology to document and enable business management and reporting metrics tracking (e.g., CRM).
- Broad understanding of legal/policy frameworks like GDPR/CCPA that govern data licensing and an unwavering commitment to data protection and privacy.
- Team player and uncompromising on business ethics, you see individual performance and collaboration perfectly compatible.
At Stellantis, we assess candidates based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation and disability. Diverse teams will allow us to better meet the evolving needs of our customers and care for our future.
Our benefits reflects the STELLANTIS commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.